It’s me, Pauliina.
Here are a few things I’ve learned during the last 33 years:
- Kitchen is a good place to hear stories.
- Hunger rage is the worst kind of rage.
- Food made by others always tastes better. Even a sandwich. So make some for the people you care about.
- Cooking is good therapy. When everything is fucked up, slice a fruit. Make a dough. Whip. After having an apple pie in front of you, everything is a bit better.
- When there is a party, at the end of the night, everybody is always packed in the kitchen. I would like to say that it is because kitchen is where the magic happens. But the truth is, it’s comforting and people like to be near snacks.
In this blog I will share stories related to food and some good recipes. I like to follow food phenomenons, I’m curious about food trends, grandmothers food philosophies and different food cultures. Okay, almost anything related to food catches my interest. The best stuff I’ll share with you.
I also want to introduce a person. Her name is Kreetta Järvenpää, she is a wonderful photographer and she made me that beautiful header photo. Kreetta makes food (and everything else) become art, check her blog!
Welcome to Boiling Under.